Monday, March 22, 2010

wait...it was the weekend?

yeah...so basically i had no weekend. I knew that going into it, but it didn't make it much better. I did, however, have a wonderful Sunday in the sunny gorgeousness that was Utah.

the shows went beautifully. It was a great time. I've already been asked to teach again next year. YAY for job security.

I have a to-do list a mile long. Seriously. I have WAY too much to do. Here, I'll show you:

  • go to walmart (i need some ever important TP!)
  • clean car (VACUUM!)
  • clean kitchen
  • clean out fridge
  • clean bathroom floor
  • clean tub
  • clean mirror in bathroom
  • clean sink/counter in bathroom
  • pick up the living room
  • clean bedroom
  • do laundry
  • clean mirror in room
  • clean out closet
  • go through file cabinet
  • Finish my taxes (they've been basically done for WEEKS now, i just have to "sign" them)
  • clean out cedar chest
  • make 2 purses that i've been wanting to make for 2 weeks now
  • make chocolate truffles that i've been wanting to make for months
  • plan this week's meals
  • create a new awesome lesson plan for this week's ballet classes
  • clean out some storage 
can you tell it's spring cleaning time? I'm really trying to reduce the STUFF in my life. There's an article I found on kirtsy talking about having less stuff = more time and money to DO stuff. I rather enjoyed the read and have decided that I just need to get rid of some stuff. I really don't need it and it's time to make my life simpler. Easier to enjoy things.


*Are you doing any spring cleaning in your home?*
*What stuff do you hold on to that it's time to get let it go?*

1 comments:

Jules AF said...

I just need to clean period. Bleeech. And thanks for reminding me about the toilet paper!