Friday, September 05, 2008

gone, gone, gone

My family has been gone for 2 weeks now. It actually hasn't been that bad! Having school and teaching start up has been helpful because it keeps my mind occupied. There have been a couple of days that I wished they were closer so I could call my mom and it would be my time and not her time (silly 2 hour difference) BUT I'm doing okay. I can still call her, it's just weird for time to be different for us. I have had some weird dreams with my family being gone and then coming back and just odd things all around, but I don't remember much about them right now. Sorry.

Anywho, the point to this post is that I miss my family, and I can't wait to go to Virginia for Christmas break. :-)

1 comments:

Heather said...

I know what you mean about the 2 hour difference. It's weird to think about that every time I want to talk to Allie.