Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Tradition

I have decided that these fill-ins are great fun. I truly enjoy doing them each Thursday night. So without further ado, here....we....go!!!

1. There is no need to freak out, I know he likes me.

2. Where in the heck did the 
awesome Saturday morning cartoons go?

3. 
Reading for my classes is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for 
music for my senior project are coming out of the woodwork. YAY!

5. 
Good tidings of great joy is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are 
things I long to achieve each day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
 who knows what, tomorrow my plans include World of Dance and Sunday, I want to practice the piano!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't really know you, but I saw your profile picture on my sister's (Chillygator) blog. I had no idea one of her friends was as into ballet as I am. I somehow always gravitate towards anything ballet (and your profile pic was definitely ballet!). So are you majoring in Ballet?

Janet said...

If by awesome you mean bugs bunny, I'm with you! Thanks for playing :-)