Monday, September 15, 2008

Crazy Monday

It all started when I decided to turn over in my bed and sleep for "just 5 more minutes." right. How often does that work for you? It didn't work so well for me. I bolted upright in my bed at 7:20 am. I like to leave on the days I drive to school (such as today) at 7:20 am so I can get a decent parking spot and then pull myself together before class.

Lucky for me, I know how to get ready fast. Change from pajamas to school clothes 1 minute. Brush hair, 1 minute. Put in contacts, 2 minutes-ish. Grab flip-flops, bags, and bagel run out the door. I think I left somewhere between 7:25 and 7:30. I got to campus and got THE BEST SPOT EVER! I then got myself a Jamba Juice and read all my reading for my 2 classes today before my first class started, because I'm awesome like that.

Hope your Monday has been calmer than mine!!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Hey!!!

That's super impressive, yo! Good work!

Heh, I decided not to go to Idaho, for the Con you brought up. Oh, boy.... stupid classes. Oh well.

Heather said...

That is fantastic. I think I've had similar mornings before. It's like waking up gives you super powers sometimes. That, or since your brain isn't working yet, it can't get in your way.

=]