Friday, September 12, 2008

Freaking Friday

today starts an extremely busy weekend for me. Even with SwingKid gone to San Fransico for the Lindy Exchange, I have an extremely full schedule!!

but...here we go! Friday Fill-in!!

1. I enjoy evening walks under a full moon.

2. Choreography is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew it would always be me.

4. Take a little bit of this, add a little bit of that and you end up with all that jazz.

5. Life has gifted me with a knowledge of truth.

6. Hawaii is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to researching music, children and dance, and enjoying time with my roommates, tomorrow my plans include BYU vs UCLA (go cougars!), laundry, cleaning my g-pa's house and Sunday, I want to have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Desert Diva said...

I've never been to Hawaii, but it's on my list! Have a good Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Lynda said...

I love walking under a full moon too ;0)
My answers are here:
http://holisticknitter.blogspot.com/2008/09/friday-fill-in-89.html

JO said...

you must be a romantic person... "evening walks under the full moon."

Here's mine -- http://www.joarduo.com/2008/09/friday-fill-ins-1.html

Thanks!