Saturday, October 22, 2005

*sigh of contentment*

So I really wasn't going to ask JA out for this weekend, but then the pumpkin thing just decided to work out better for this week, so i went with it. i called him. and come to find out through my roommate truit, ja told truit's bf that he wanted to ask me out, but he knew this week was crazy for me. so yeah....but still. that gives me hope, and maybe he knows now that i like him. he better. i gave out a lot of signs. i like this kid. alot. and i don't know what it is. i am still working on that. we didn't talk alot, i need to figure out some things to talk to him about. he has crazy meetings tomorrow, but i told him he should save me a seat for conference, but i don't know if he will. we'll see i guess. he said he would call and let me know. :) what a good kid. i hope i get to sit next to him, cause that would make my day!! anyways........i am going to bed now, cause i decided that would be a good idea. :D night!

0 comments: