Thursday, October 06, 2005

How come we don't always know when love begins, but we always know when it ends? ~ L. A. Story


This is so.....true. Is it not? Well it is. anyways i called j.a. last night. :D he's going to call me today and get email address info for me to get conference pictures, and then he's not quite sure if he can go on saturday or not. it kind of just depends on his schedule. so he's going to call me. :D guess what made my day yesterday? the fact that i saw him!!! as i was walking to ballet class i practically ran into him, it was awesome, and put me on this great high. :D anywho....uh....Dr.Teeth stopped by with music last night for our pas de deux that we are performing in february. i am very daunted by this task of doing the choreography. it will be interesting. i need to check out some movies of pas de deuxs to watch. sight. k i am done. that is it for now.

0 comments: