Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Things


Well dear friends, it is Thursday. This week has felt way too long and yesterday I was wishing it was the weekend already. Didn't help that people at the gym were telling me to have a good weekend - when I plan on going to the gym between now and the beginning of my weekend. Stupid gym people.

Anyways, let's get this show on the road shall we? This is going to be a picture heavy Thursday Things, because I want it to be, so just deal with it okay? Okay.
  • I have to go to the dentist today to get four cavities filled. I AM NOT excited about this in the slightest. I have shared my dislike for the dentist before and nothing has changed since last time. 
  • There is a lot going on in the next few days. I am excited for my plans!
  • For example, tonight (after the dentist) I'll probably stop by for the end of movie night and then go dancing. Unless I feel like I'm going to die because of the dentist. We shall see.
  • Tomorrow night a bunch of friends and I are going up the canyon for a tinfoil dinner and dutch oven dessert extravaganza. I am SO excited. I'm hoping that the area looks a lot like this:

  • Also on Saturday a bunch of my former roommates are getting together for a girl's night party. I'm rather excited to see everyone again.
  • Another thing that is probably happening on Saturday - hanging out with Grizzly Bear per his suggestion. Will he step it up? Maybe. we'll see.
  • Sunday is going to be filled with more General Conference AND I get to sing outside of the conference center in the afternoon. I'm very excited for that too.
  • I think I need to make this dessert this weekend. It just looks DIVINE.
  •  I am awesome and talented because I can read this:
  •  I want to be this guy right here right now:



  • and finally....I have decided I need to be more conscious of living this:

Have a LOVELY Thursday all y'all!! :o)

0 comments: