Monday, October 03, 2011

busy week

in case you were wondering what "busy" means to me take a look at my calendar for the week:

normally I wouldn't go as far as to schedule in all the little things I need to do (like eat, shower, etc) but I have SO MANY things that need to get done this week with gym time, appointments for my church calling, get-togethers with my friends...that scheduling the little things had to happen this week so I can make sure I don't let something slide. Looking at my week I am wondering how in the world everything is going to get done...and yet according to my schedule, it's all going to work. A LOT of the white space (especially m-f) is for travel time to and from my events...sigh. SO BUSY.

In other news, I had a marvelous weekend filled with girl time, loads of wonderful messages from leaders from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and some time spent with Surfer Boy and a couple other guys from my ward. Nothing went down with Grizzly Bear and I honestly don't have time for it this week. Life is just way too busy. I mean...look at that image above! Insanity I tell you!

Anyways, that's my life in a nutshell right now. This is me hoping I can plow through this week and make it to Friday without dying. :o) Happy Monday all y'all!

0 comments: