Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesdsay - 41st Edition


This is going to be quick because I am uber busy and swamped at work, plus my external activities have me stressed to the nines (you DID see my crazy schedule yesterday right? if not, it explains everything. Look below.) Anyways, I was at Family Home Evening last night with people from my ward and we went to our stake's Family History Library. There we learned about the importance of Indexing and how to do it. Now, I already knew how to do it and after Elder Bednar's talk on the importance of it, I knew I wanted to recommit to doing it more frequently. Well, last night I did a batch while at the library and I plan on doing at least one batch a month. I can handle that, right? It was so calming, relaxing, and spiritually uplifting for me that I really need to remember to be doing it on a more regular basis.

And today, that's MY tender mercy.

Also, because I LOVE Chelsea and I haven't participated in Ten on Tuesday in AGES I thought I would take the time to do it today. ( I know, I know, I said this was going to be quick) I couldn't pass it up because it is the 100th week of T o T!!! (You should totally go participate. T o T is so much fun!)

1. How do you take your coffee?
I don't drink coffee. In fact, I don't even really like the smell of it. :P

2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
straight out of the oven - ooey, gooey, mess of a cookie. That's the best way to eat a chocolate chip cookie, in my opinion.

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
Not at all. I've recently been converted to more  belting of various types...but I by no means wear one every day. There is only one pair of jeans that I really like wearing a belt with, other than that it's no belt.

4. What is your favorite color combination?
hmmm...I love the look of cider/burnt orange with just about anything. Also, I love Black + Red and Pink + Teal or Green. sigh...I just like color.

5. Do you like sour candy?
I love it. I thrived on it as a kid. The Lemon war heads? Yeah...I could totes handle those w/out puckering. :o)

6. How often do you do laundry?
usually every 7-10 days. It depends on if I need something that's dirty or not. I don't love doing laundry.


7. Did you ever wear braces?
nope. should i have? probably. Will I? Probably not.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
yes, actually. I am. Once, when I was in D.C. with my dad and brother we saw this old building with a ton of Roman Numerals on the outside and I totally figured out what year the building was built. I rock.

9. What is your favorite form of social media?
hmmm. This is hard. I really only use blogging, Twitter and Facebook. Sometimes I love Twitter more than Facebook, but I have more friends on Facebook.

10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
um...cheek ones are cuter, but dimples are dimples yo.

0 comments: