Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 42nd Edition





Well. Today has been nothing short of ridiculous. It has been insanely busy and I might go crazy by the time I get home today. We've  been shorthanded at work for the past week because of a medical emergency for one of my coworkers. I'm ready for her to be better. :P

Anyways, I do have a small, little tender mercy today. texting. Yes, you read that right, today I am grateful for texting. I've been texting a few friends and they have been keeping me sane throughout the day. Thank goodness too, because otherwise I might light the phones on fire. (that's how busy it has been. barely a moment of peace and quiet today. SO MUCH paperwork to do too! ugh!)

Anywho, I'm grateful to be able to text people and have to have friends who will text me and keep me entertained. The End. :o)

0 comments: