Friday, October 14, 2011

whew

 I'm pretty sure this week was twice as long as normal. whew. I am SO looking forward to the weekend - although I'm not sure it's going to provide much relaxation for me...but at least I don't have to sit at my desk for long, extended periods of time!

1. It's easy being green. or not.

2. Hello, my darling.

3. Once upon a time, I discovered that this phrase gets used a lot around here.

4. It has been a crazy week, my brain hurts, I am teaching Relief Society this week and I need to refine my lesson, and my brother broke his foot last week  ... the end.

5. What is the best kind of pie? in your humble opinion? (my favorite is pumpkin. ;) ).

6. I think I would like a boyfriend sooner than later.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an AIDA reunion!, tomorrow my plans include shopping with Sister B (I need new pants!), the BYU football game, dinner w/Grizzly Bear (maybe?) and getting things DONE and Sunday, I want to not stress out too much!

0 comments: