- Dancing last night was EPIC!!!! The music was fantastic, I had some amazing dances, and overall it was the best time all week. :o) The end.
- I have a story about Surfer Boy...see below.
- Sometimes I feel like my life is just the same thing over and over again and then all of a sudden something happens and I'm reminded that each day is a gift.
- Work was absolutely insane yesterday. sigh. I'm glad that I only have 7 more hours to go until the weekend!
- We were supposed to be having company pictures tomorrow for my ballet company, but then....they got canceled due to the weather. (they were supposed to be outside)
- The bad news with this is that I still can't sleep in because of picking up my bountiful basket. Had I known, I would have done a later pick up time. oh well. c'est la vie.
- The good news is that I can now help my ward clean the church building that morning AND then have ALL day to do errands and chores.
- My poor house needs a good cleaning. AND fall decorations.
- FALL DECORATIONS! OH MY GOSH! I just realized I can put those up now! WOO HOO!!!!
- I just love fall. I am actually kind of excited that it is cooler in the mornings these days.
- BYU plays the Utes tomorrow. I'm sort of excited for this game. It should be fun, fun times.
- My challenge this week has been going REALLY well. In fact, I think I'm going to try it for another week. I feel so much better about myself and my productivity this week.
So, after my little freak out Wednesday afternoon and trying to decide what I should do...I went to the gym. (PS NOBODY [besides my friend quoted in said post] gave me any advice. What is up with that yo?!) So, I'm at the gym and Wednesday was a weight day - so I’m doing a circuit with dumbbells and such and I glance over to the other area - where all the machines are - and I see Surfer Boy. I kind gasped inside, but kept going. I finished my circuit and had one thing left - the rowing machine. I had just noticed Surfer Boy go into the men's changing room and so I thought to myself, "self, if you get on the rowing machine you'll probably miss him leaving and then you won't get to say hi and you'll really feel like a stalker." so instead I took a 2-minute break to stretch my arms and such and stood by a half wall that I was using to stretch. (And it was conveniently right by the way to get out of the gym)
Anyways. I’m watching out of the corner of my eye and he starts to walk by...but doesn't notice me....but I decide to "see him" and glance up, say his name, and start to take out my headphones and we chit chat for a moment. so, we’re talking and he mentions that "we're thinking of doing a movie night on Friday" (we being him and another guy in my ward that hosted the last movie night) he continued "I’ve been talking about it with so-and-so and we're just deciding on the where and such right now" I was jumping up in down on the inside! I was so excited!! Anyways...I told him that sounded good and that I’d be in. :o) then he left, I did the rowing machine and went home a happy, happy girl.
So there you go. I haven't heard an exact plan for movie night yet...but I have hopes. I just have to restrain myself from texting him to ask about it....unless I haven't heard anything at like 7p tonight. :o) Here's hoping it's going somewhere....eventually. he he he he.