Monday, September 12, 2011

Foggy Brain

I had the most wonderful weekend dear friends. I did everything I wanted to and then some! I was saddened to watch my BYU Cougars lose (by one point!) to the Texas Longhorns...but, you win some, you lose some and then you move on.

Today I feel tired and foggy, that probably has something to do with my extremely long day filled with meetings and the such. However, I do feel that things are going in the right direction with everything that I'm working on, so that's good news.

Also, I'm wanting a date this weekend. Will it happen? Who knows. I don't want to ask a boy out...I want a boy to ask me out. (there is a very specific boy that I want to ask me out. will he?  I don't know. should he? most definitely. ha ha ha.)

In a sort of related way, Fryman and I were texting back and forth last night (he and I are still friends, I run into him at church all the time even though he's not in my ward and I think we might hang out this week.) and at one point he told me that I was hot, no scratch that, sexy hot. It made me laugh, but then it also made me feel pretty good about myself. What girl doesn't like to know that she's sexy? Sometimes I just like to be beautiful and cute can be good sometimes too, but to know that I'm sexy? I just think that's awesome. :o) Now if only all the other boys (or just one specific boy) felt the same way and ACTED on those feelings and took me out on dates, then we might be going somewhere!

Ha, okay. that wasn't meant to turn into a mini rant. It's over. No worries.

This week is going to be busy. However, next week I'm going to Tuachan to see The Little Mermaid. I'm rather excited about that fact. I'm VERY much looking forward to it. :o) Anywho, here's to hoping the week flies by and the weekend has exciting adventures. ciao!

0 comments: