Thursday, September 08, 2011

My Favorite Kind of Thursday

  • Today is my favorite kind of Thursday: the kind where I don't have to work tomorrow. AKA it's my FRIDAY!!!! 
  • HUZZAH!!!!
  • Can you tell I'm really excited about having the day off tomorrow?
  • I have a very long list of things to do in the next three days, but I'm so excited!
  • Not one of those things has anything to do with any boy....but I'm okay with that!
  • Are you ready?
  • I'm going to the temple, the gym, and Color Me Mine.
  • I also am going to pick up fresh fruits and vegetables, rehearse 2 ballet companies and watch BYU Football.
  • I'm going to clean my room, the bathroom and organize my kitchen.
  • I'm also going to do some dinner prep, make cookies, and eat something from a crockpot.
  • Tonight I'm going to teach ballet, go dancing, and flirt with cute boys.
  • I plan on sleeping in tomorrow morning, eating some good food, and enjoying some "me" time.
  • I REALLY hope I can get my to-do list done. I have high hopes and a time schedule for said list. Hopefully it works out a-okay. ;)
  • I went to the dentist yesterday. Hate the dentist. I have cavities. grrr. This means I have to go back. sigh. One of these days I'll actually make it through a 6-month check-up without having to go back again for another 6-months. 
  • Yesterday was my half-birthday. Nothing of note happened.
  • I want cupcakes.
What are YOU doing this weekend?

0 comments: