Thursday, June 09, 2011

things for a Thursday

I have always really, really liked Thursdays. There is something about a Thursday and knowing that your weekend is JUST about here that makes my heart happy. :o) Anyways, my mind is overwhelmed with several thoughts...so here we go! things for a Thursday!
  • There is exactly one week until Sister B's wedding. Hard to believe it's finally upon us!
  • There are 9 days until the show. GAH! I need to finish rat costumes!!
  • I got my hairs did last night. I'm very happy with how they turned out!
  • I also got super cute green glitter toes! Makes my heart happy!
  • I only have the work day today + the work day tomorrow and 2.5 ballet classes between me and what is probably going to be the BUSIEST week of 2011.
  • I am singing a solo in church in 10 days. I'm a tad nervous.
  • I changed my audition song for Aida....I'm a much happier person with the new audition song.
  • oh yeah, I'm auditioning for Aida. Yes, it's the same week as EVERYTHING else in my life, but I REALLY want to be in Aida!
  • I get to see my family in 4 days!! WOO HOO!!!
  • I have a lunch date with Percy tomorrow. :o) I'm excited for that!!
  • Have you seen the Google homepage today? It is awesome-sauce. Love it.
I feel like there are about 100 other things that I've been meaning to tell you...but I just can't think of any of them right now. sigh. oh well! Have a great Thursday peeps!

2 comments:

Stacylyn said...

Deep breaths girlie. We will have a "relaxation girls night" when you're done running around with your head chopped off.:) Let me know if you need anything.

Heather said...

I am so excited you are trying out for Aida. I LOVE the music. Let me know how everything turns out!