Monday, June 27, 2011

a dream is a wish your heart makes...

I have had some crazy dreams the past few days. Seriously, these dreams are whacked. I've been using this Dream Moods Dictionary to see what my dreams might possibly mean and let me tell you, sometimes it's pretty close to the truth.

For example, the other day I had a dream about toast. Yes, toast. Like, put bread in the toaster, watch it pop and then eat it. :o)

In my dream about toast I had put my favorite kind of bread into the toaster for breakfast. It popped up, I buttered it and began eating it. Before I had even come close to finishing my first piece I put more bread in the toaster for more toast! Before I knew it I had about 6 pieces of toast, it was still coming out of the toaster, but I really couldn't eat it all! It was so bizarre.

At first I thought it might have just been that I was hungry and wanted toast for breakfast. However, after looking up "toast" in the dream dictionary this is what I found:

To see or eat toast in your dream, signifies your appreciation for the simple things in life. If the toast is burnt, then it suggests that your passion may consume you.
Well, my toast definitely wasn't burnt and I guess I have been appreciating the simple things in life. How weird is that though? Who dreams about TOAST? lol.

Anywho. I highly recommend using the aforementioned dream dictionary to decipher your dreams, or your own personal dream interpreter, you know, whatever works for you. ;)

0 comments: