Thursday, June 23, 2011

a few Thursday Things

good morning dear friends. I am a little sore and achey this morning after my first AIDA rehearsal last night. However, let me just say this: This show is going to be INCREDIBLE. I am so excited to be a part of it!

anywho. moving on.

  • miraculously my body isn't in THAT much pain. Just my arms. Which seems a tad odd to me seeing as how we don't do a TON with our arms...but that's where the most soreness lies. My arms.
  • work has been insanely busy. my desk is still a disaster.
  • I really sort of like Percy.
  • I am really excited about my date this weekend with Percy. It should be SO MUCH fun.
  • Remember how I sang a solo in church on Sunday? Yeah....it went pretty well. Everyone says it sounded good. Which is good.
  • I saw this poster the other day on someone else's blog and now it has me all worried about dying. I sit at a desk for 9 hours people. Death is imminent.
  • I have a friend who's blog I stalk (she's FABULOUS) and she posted the other day on unexpected blessings. I feel like she perfectly articulates what I've been feeling as of late after SwingKid broke up with me. 
  • Another dear friend of mine posted a HUGE list of everything awesome to do in Utah this summer. I know I'll definitely be doing some of the things off this list.
  • I love that I get to be in a show. It's definitely going to be a different experience...but I'm really excited about it.
  • I am all twitterpated.
So there you go. a few  random things. I love things. I also love that is almost the weekend. The End.

0 comments: