Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 26th edition

Today I am so eternally grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the gospel so much! I really feel super blessed to have this light in my life and to hae it be a guiding influence for me each and every day.

As many of you know, my little sister got married last week. As members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we believe that couples who are married in temples are sealed together not only for life, but for eternity. Only those who are worthy to enter the temple can witness the ceremony in a special room in the temple.

My sister and brother-in-law were married in a room just like the one above. I had the very special opportunity to be at my sister's sealing ceremony. It was a special experience - one that I won't forget anytime soon. I am so happy for my sister and her now husband. They definitely are going to be very happy for a very long time.

That is my tender mercy today. The blessing of the gospel in my life and being able to witness that special moment between my sister and her husband is definitely something to be grateful for today.



p.s. awesome stories and updates on Percy, Grizzlybear, the wedding shenanigans and the show are all coming. I promise.

0 comments: