Friday, January 20, 2012

A day late and a dollar short......or something like that

I had EVERY intention of posting Thursday Things yesterday. I'm not exactly sure what happened.

Wait. I lied. I had a 2-hr company meeting + a 30 minute department meeting followed by a TON of data entry that HAD to get done yesterday. So....yeah. That's what happened.

But here we are. Friday. Things. And boy, do I have things for you.

  • Blue Tango last night rocked my socks. It rocked last week too....it's just been good times all the way around lately at the Blue Tango. Love it.
  • I kissed a boy. And I liked it.
  • This boy does not have a 'nym yet. He's new. But he's not getting a 'nym until I figure out what's going on. I don't think it will be 100% a NCMO...but it might lean a little towards the fling side of things. And you know what? I'm okay with that and you should be too. In other words, I'm not suddenly in a relationship again. I'm just having fun with one of my friends...with benefits
  • He's a lot of fun.
  • And a really good kisser.
  • It's movie night tonight. Despicable Me. LOVE THAT MOVIE. hopefully I'm not too tired that I die watching it.
  • tomorrow is a Zumba day. YAY!
  • I am also working overtime to paint a new addition to our office space. That's exciting stuff.
  • THEN i'm going dress shopping with Sister B. I'm super excited and very hopeful that I'll find something adorable.
  • My Broadway station on Pandora is hitting the spot 100% today. Love it.
Basically, life is fun. I'm having a blast and it's great times. 

1 comments:

Emily said...

You wild thing you!