Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 7: Winter Brights

If you know me in real life then you know that the challenge of wearing something brightly colored - even in the dead of winter- really isn't much of a challenge. I wear bright colors ALL THE TIME. (I'm a fan of bright colors. ;) )

ANYWAYS. In order to push myself a bit, I decided to try to wear a bright color in a way that I wouldn't normally. So...here ya go:

you can't tell, but the slacks are pin-striped (Kohl's), as is the shirt (Old Navy) and the t-shirt is from threadless and yes...I'm wearing matching green socks. :o)

I THINK I like this look, but I'm not sure yet. What I wish is that my button up shirt was a tad longer so that it hung out of my t-shirt more...but oh well. Can't win them all I suppose.

p.s. stay tuned for my tender mercy posts. I have a great one!!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the color of your top!

See Me Rwar