Let's see what awesome things are on my brain today shall we?
- I am so glad that it is a holiday weekend. I am very much looking forward to sleeping in on Monday. :o)
- Also, because of my awesome work schedule I have a 3-day weekend, a 3-day work week, followed by another 3-day weekend. What follows then is a 5-day work week and then a whole week off (my "vacation") for my sister's wedding/the end-year show. I can't believe it's coming up that fast. Gah.
- I feel like I have 500 things to do. I really don't have that much to do, but it feels like I do. le sigh.
- My iPod touch came in the mail this week! It is so fancy and shiny. I am in love with it.
- Also! I bought shoes for my the wedding. Finally. It only took me ages to find something I liked and that went with the outfits we are wearing. :o)
- Sister B has her bridal session tomorrow. It should be fun times! I'm rather excited to see how they turn out and what not.
- I am not happy that it is supposed to rain this weekend. I just want sunshine and happiness! Is that too much to ask?
- I'm singing a solo in church here in a few weeks. EEK! It's part of a choral number...but still. Me. A Solo. :P
- I am making new friends in my ward. I love friends. People to do things with! Hurrah!
Have a great Thursday friends!