Thursday, May 05, 2011

once upon a Thursday

Good morning my dear internet friends! I hope you're having a lovely day. So far mine has been just splendid. I have just this work day + a one hour ballet class and it will be my weekend. Hurrah!! It's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend and THANK GOODNESS. I haven't had a beautiful weekend (weather wise) in SO LONG. I plan on spending lots of time outside and in the sunshine. :o)

Anyways...it's time for some Thursday things!! dun de de de dun!!!


  • I went to the SLC Temple with HiccupMel last night. It was such a fabulous time. I love going to the temple. Going with a friend was the most marvelous thing.
  • Speaking of HiccupMel, today is her Birthday!!! Make sure to visit her and wish her a happy birthday.  I will be forever grateful to Chillygator for introducing me to HiccupMel. I'd be without a very good friend if it wasn't for Chillygator. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HiccupMel!
  • I'm getting my car washed this weekend and vacuumed. It needs it so desperately. 
  • It's pay day.
  • I love pay day.
  • I'm going to Blue Tango tonight. I'm rather excited. I love Blue Tango.
  • There are 6 weeks FROM TODAY until Sister B's wedding. There is so much to do and I might die between now and then. 
  • I don't want to die.
  • I still need shoes.
  • Hiccupmel suggested I look for nude colored shoes instead of white ones to match my outfit. I think she might be a genius.
  • Work has been crazy this week. My brain has been used SO MUCH. I'm ready to have a day off and not have to think too hard.
  • I need to go grocery shopping.
  • Today is Cinco de Mayo. Celebrate!
  • I wore my brand new hot pink peep-toe heels yesterday. I feel so sexy wearing them that I wish I could handle wearing them all the time. They are just that AWESOME.
  • Speaking of awesome, I apparantly really like that word because in my post yesterday I managed to say "It was awesome" no less than 6 times. Man, I think I need a thesaurus. ha! 
  • We now have a disco ball hanging in my office. This makes me all sorts of giddy.
    • Did I mention that tomorrow is my day off? Because it is, and I am very much excited for it.
    Finally, an awesome picture that my mom sent me:

    {source}
    Well folks, I hope you have the most marvelous day!

    0 comments: