Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 22nd Edition





Good Morning dear friends. We had quite the storm around here last night - it even woke me up in the middle of the night. (And that NEVER happens! I'm quite the sound sleeper.) It has made things beautiful and green around here this morning.

This week has been full of tender mercies. After having the craziest day on Thursday - I was blessed to have Friday be very quiet for me at work. And this weekend? While I didn't really have any plans and I didn't go on any dates or anything it was quite nice to just be at home. I also went to the temple and can I just say how much I LOVE being there? It is so peaceful, beautiful and quiet. I complained a lot this week - to myself, to my roommate, my coworkers, Facebook basically everyone and really? Life wasn't that awful last week. I was being a drama queen and just in a complainy type mood. However, I realized Saturday that life is okay. That really, once a day is over - it's over. It is in the past and there's no point in dwelling on it.

Anywho, this week has been much better - especially after my paradigm shift. :o)

In other news: I want to live here. Right now. The End.
{source}

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hope life keeps getting better & better for you. And let me just say, I LOVE the treehouses you keep finding! Amazing.