Friday, May 13, 2011

TGIF

Seriously guys. It has been a rough week. I haven't gotten much sleep (purely my fault) and work has been absolutely nuts and I've been going crazy!!!

My plans this weekend are low key, but I'm excited for them.

Ugh. I'm having a hard time wanting to blog today. Like I said, it's been a rough week.

How about some Friday Fill-ins? ok? Ok!

1. I know that this week was just a fluke. Next week will be better.

2. I want to get lots of sleep tonight, if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for picnics in the park..

4. I still need shoes for my sister's wedding. This could be a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to dance. Makes me happy to just let loose sometimes.

6. I'm wishing for a remote for life so I can fast forward the crappy parts, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning, laundry, and Disney movies, tomorrow my plans include rehearsal and former-Roommate E's wedding reception and Sunday, I want to read a book on a blanket outside!

in the meantime...I wish I had someplace like this to runaway to....have a good weekend loves!

{source}

0 comments: