Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 21st Edition





Here are dear friends. Another Tuesday. Yesterday was a not so fun Monday at work. I was swamped with purchase orders and going crazy with everything else being piled onto my desk. sigh. It's never ending around here, ya know?

Anyhow, I had the most splendid weekend. I went hiking and got sunburned. I had adventures in Salt Lake and losing my purse (it was found, but not after lots of deep breaths and holding back tears). There was an awkward first date from a guy from the internet, hair practice for the wedding and ballet rehearsal. I painted my nails bright pink, wore shoes to match on Sunday and made cheesecake and hung out with Leviticus on more than one occasion. Speaking of Leviticus he is a great friend. I've decided to not stress about it going anywhere, because honestly, it does not matter right now. I just want to have fun and play. The end.

Anyways, my tender mercy comes from losing my purse. I freaked out, but not too bad...Leviticus was very calm about the whole thing and helped me think about where it could have been left. Too bad the chick at Panda Express really didn't look where we told her it could possibly have been....it was found with no repercussions and I am SO blessed. :o)

Last night I went to FHE up the canyon. We had a bonfire and roasted the normal bonfire types of things. I had so much fun meeting people, talking and....I ended up giving my number to two different boys. I can't remember the last time I gave my number to a guy in such a situation. It was definitely a confidence booster. :o)

Here's hoping the rest of the week goes swimmingly...I have fun plans with different friends all week long and I'm very excited to play!
{source}

0 comments: