Friday, May 06, 2011

Sunshiney Adventures!!

Hi guys! It's Friday AND it's my day off! ALSO it is SUNSHINEY and supposed to be absolutely GORGEOUS today. :o) The plan is to clean my house a little bit (the kitchen and bathroom especially) and then go on a sunshiney adventure. Maybe a picnic in the park? A hike up a local canyon that is not too intense? Regardless of the adventure it will be fun; especially because Leviticus offered to join me when we were talking last night. So...there you go.
{source}
Speaking of last night, I went to Blue Tango like I do sometimes on Thursday nights and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! I loved it. I came home exhausted, sweaty and tired, but I can think of no better way to fall asleep then after having danced the night away.

Anywho, I'm here to leave you with just a little thought for the weekend. I hope all y'all have a most splendid one!!

{source}

0 comments: