Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bascially...

I suck. I'm sorry. I keep meaning to blog about my trip (which was like 2 weeks ago now) but my camera and I can't seem to connect with my computer. I'll try to post it sometime soon...but I make no guarantees (ps. that is a weird word). Maybe on Friday on my day off? Unless I'm too busy gallivanting around the state with SwingKid (which is the plan!).

Anyways. Today's Ten on Tuesday is a little...different. But Awesome. Now. Remember how my camera and I aren't connecting well? So...these pics are either a)old or b)from the internet. :o) enjoy!!

For each of the following, take a picture. This is a chance for us to get a literal glimpse into each other’s lives. Feel free to skip a question if it doesn’t apply to you or it’s too personal. You can include explanations if necessary.

1. Your House
This isn't my particular building, but I live in one EXACTLY like it next to this one. I love my apt/condo thing. It's awesome.

2.  Your shower
Pretty normal. This is from a long time ago...but is still my shower.

3.  The Inside of your refrigerator: Yeah. So not happening. here's a pretend version of my fridge:

4.  Your pet:
I have no pet. Bob the Fish died a long time ago. So no pet.

5.  Your favorite pair of shoes:

these aren't EXACTLY mine...but I have a pair that looks exactly like them and I love them. They are my favorite shoes. Such a smart purchase. i need more colored heels in my life. Like yellow. or Green!

6. The most comfortable seat in your house.

um. my bed? yeah. there's not really a "most comfortable seat" in my house right now. Someday I will have a better couch than my $20 craigslist find.

7.  Your favorite cup or coffee mug.
Well. I don't have a favorite cup or coffee mug. Well, I do. But it's sooo normal it seems lame to put it up here. glass. Not very tall. Awesome. the end.

8.  Your Laundry Room:
I LOVE my laundry room.

9.  The view from your office chair:

Legally, I'm not allowed to show you this. Basically - it's a normal office. The end.

10.  Your spouse/significant other/roommate.
 Since I'm anonymous and stuff I can't really show you his face, but here's a pic from his outside his apt. from the 5th of July (when we celebrated the 4th!) with sparklers. I love sparklers and SwingKid! :o) YAY for LOVE!

well hope you enjoyed that. Sorry if you felt it was lame. I'm kind of in a lame blogging rut. I need to get out of it. I will try to have adventures so I can post fun things. Until next time....


one year ago
two years ago
four years ago
five years ago

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love your laundry room too! I wish I had nice counter space in mine!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

haha...you're too cute!
That refrigerator is so fab, I want!
;)