Thursday, August 24, 2006

where should I live?

so I did this survey thing at findyourspot.com very interesting that some of these places I have already lived in my past...
  1. Olympia, Washington
  2. Tacoma, Washington
  3. Cincinnati, Ohio
  4. Bloomington, Indiana
  5. Springfield, Missouri
  6. Ann Arbor, Michigan
  7. Seattle, Washington
  8. Kent, Washington
  9. Provo-Orem, Utah
  10. Boise, Idaho
  11. Colorado Springs, Colorado
  12. Anchorage, Alaska
  13. Bellingham, Washington
  14. Overland Park, Kansas
  15. Topeka, Kansas
  16. Rochester, Minnesota
  17. Fort Collins, Colorado
  18. Denver, Colorado
  19. Salt Lake City, Utah
  20. Grand Rapids, Michigan
  21. Spokane, Washington
  22. Great Falls, Montana
  23. Evansville, Indiana
  24. Ogden, Utah
*Bolded ones are places I have lived in my past

0 comments: