Wednesday, August 16, 2006

lunch date

so today i had a lunch date. now first, let me put in a plug for first dates = lunch dates. you see, they are the best because you only have an hour committment, you get food, and you just get to talk and get to know each other. that said, try to make first dates lunch dates, they are the best all the way around.

anyways, this particular lunch date was with a boy that i met at the dance lab a week ago today. He was very nice, asked me to dance many times, and I had a lot of fun dancing with him. So he picked me up at home and off we went. We went to Gandolfo's followed by a cookie at the cookie place just two doors down. We had a lot of fun and got a chance to just talk. I could see him asking me out again, and I would say yes....but I don't know when that will happen. lol. all in all it was just fun.

on another note, i get to help work at graduation on friday, which will be fun. :D and i get to get off work early tomorrow due to commencement.

also, i am sore b/c of class last night, i hadn't danced in a week. man, i'm sore, but i'll survive. I think. until then, ciao

0 comments: