Thursday, August 05, 2010

Tuesday Ten

note from the editor: This was SUPPOSED to post on Tuesday. It really was. I had EVERY intention of it going through. I'm not sure what happened. Sorry y'all. So I guess it can be...Ten on Thursday! :o)

You guys. I fail at trying to sleep. I was in bed just afte 10:30p (with the lights off around 10:45) and then it took me AT LEAST an hour to fall asleep. It was the worst thing ever and I thought I was going to die when the alarm clock went off this morning. Never mind that I had odd dreams about the ballet studio I teach for and what not. Sigh. Today has been semi-long and I am definitely looking forward to the toddler birthday party that is tonight. Little kids are just SO MUCH FUN!

Anyways. It's time for Ten on Tuesday. you know the drill.

1. What is your current favorite television show?
Well. My favorite shows are not on right now because it is summertime. I LOVE the cake shows on TLC and the food network though. They are fun to watch. However, they always make me want cake. Mmm...Cake.

2. Apple juice or orange juice?
OJ. I love a tall glass of OJ in the mornings. Wakes me right up. I won't say no to Apple Juice though. It's yummy too.

3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
negatory. I do not need to scare myself silly with shark shows.

4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Facebook, Twitter, Woot, and...the comics.

5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
I love steamed green beans. Asparagus is amazing grilled. I have a killer mashed potoato recipe that I enjoy but I love potatoes regardless of how you cook them and carrots....carrots are good no matter what you do to them.

6. What is your favorite flower?
I love fresh flowers, but my absolute favorite is a Gerbera Daisy. SO PRETTY!

7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
Well. I don't use them. At all. I have one or two? maybe? but I really am "meh" on the whole issue

8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
hmmm.This is a toughie. I'm going to go with my favorite local grocery store: Macey's, DownEast for their super cute clothes and Target for everything else I need because they are nicer than Walmart.

9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
hmm. I have never had a glass of wine. I guess cooking. I used it once in a recipe and it was good, but i have no other purpose for it in my life. so that's easy.

10. What’s your bedtime?
Well. I TRY to start getting ready for bed around 10p (change into pj's, read scriptures and whatever fiction novel i am reading and brush my teeth, etc.) and lights are out usually by 10:30p. This is pushing my ability to wake up at 6 am for work...but i can do it. Most days. My body has been rebelling as of late though and hates sleeping. Stupid body.

0 comments: