Friday, August 06, 2010

Fridays free my soul

Sigh. I love Fridays. I really do. Today, even though I have to work, I am excited that it is Friday. Tonight I have several things planned. I have a HUGE to-do list before my vacation that I leave for Monday night. On Monday night I leave to fly to VA to see my family and hang out and enjoy SUMMER one last time before ballet classes start up again. I'm rather excited. It's semi-quick, but will be fun regardless. :o)

1. Life is a roller coaster and I love it. Somedays.

2.Sometimes you just have to keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: thanks love. bye.

4. Pasta with alfredo sauce is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August I slept in and taught Sunday School at Church.

6. I have been described as lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my nails done, tomorrow my plans include several different tasks to clean my apt. and Sunday, I want to take a walk!


two years ago

0 comments: