Monday, August 09, 2010

It's Monday!

and I was off and running early this morning. I have a lot to get done today at work before I leave for VA tonight. I'm all checked in with the airline and I've printed my boarding passes. I'm getting uber excited to go see my family. It's been 2 months since I've seen Sister B, and 8 months since I've seen the rest of my family. Needless to say this week will be fabulously full of awesome-sauce. WOO HOO!!!

If I have time at work today I will set up a few posts for later this week to post while I'm gone so you wont' miss me too much....but I make no gaurantees. I'm not taking any sort of laptop with me, there will be plenty of computers to access while in VA, but I'm not really planning on staying on top of my Gmail,  Facebook, Twitter, or Google Reader. I'll try to deal with it all when I get back, but it will be slow going.

I think that's it. Basically I won't be on the internets for the next 5 days. Don't miss me too much okay? okay. :o)

0 comments: