Friday, April 23, 2010

One Year Ago....

I was graduating. Hard to believe I've been graduated for a year. Wow. I've been working at my real life, grown-up person job for a year too! It's all sorts of crazy.

My hope is by this time next year, my loans will no longer be in existence. We'll see how well that goes.

Also, it is Friday. That means Friday Fill Ins. I'm not very exciting today. I didn't make it to Yoga this morning and that makes me sad. It took me 45 minutes to fall asleep last night + my body woke me up at 4:30 in the morning and it took another 20min to fall back asleep. Not happy.

1. Where are my chocolate covered cinnamon bears? I am in desperate need of some RIGHT NOW
2. If wishes were horses I would still have none. :(.
3. I'd like to see my family and the ocean again.
4. When I was a teen, I thought that I'd never be done with school.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "Pick up your shoes!"
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my iPod, running shoes, and computer.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening in, tomorrow my plans include teaching and maybe a trip to SLC? and Sunday, I want to just enjoy the sabbath!

two years ago

1 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

Holy cow -- I am completely addicted to chocolate covered cinnamon bears. I want some now too!