Monday, April 26, 2010

lovely times

I had an amazing weekend. really, truly I did. SwingKid and I ventured up to SLC on Saturday afternoon and had the BEST DAY. We did all sorts of fun things including the Gateway Mall, the Planetarium, the Pie (AMAZING PIZZA!!!!!), the Museum of Church History and Art and a stroll around Temple Square.

It was a beautiful day in SLC and we both really enjoyed ourselves. I think my favorite part was just walking hand in hand down the street with the person I love. It was fabulous.

This weekend I've been housing a former roommate because she's been homeless. Well, last night she came back to my place after having dinner with family and SwingKid was over and we played Phase 10 dice and then watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. It was a fabulous movie and I LOVED it!!

Overall, my weekend was amazing. Church was INCREDIBLE and I really felt like I grew during church  yesterday.

How was your weekend??


two years ago

0 comments: