Tuesday, April 27, 2010

i'm just a wee bit stupid

sometimes i amaze myself with my stupidity.

last night SwingKid and I were just hanging with his roommates, watching nothing really in particular. SwingKid mentioned at one point that I should go home and go to bed (since I was falling asleep on him anyways) since I have to wake up to go to work in the mornings.

I refused. I didn't want to leave. Why would I leave??

Eventually i did leave - and I wish I had listened last night and left the first time the suggestion came up. It was really hard to wake up this morning, but i am alive and well.

On a completely unrelated note, all I seem to want to eat right now is chocolate. this does not bear well for my diet.

on another note - my abs are sore from my gym class. this is good. :o)

and that is all -  for now.

one year ago
two years ago
four years ago

0 comments: