Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a healthy lifestyle

I have been trying to eat right, exercise right, and just be healthy overall for the past several months. I have been doing an okay job with exercising, but the eating bit goes back and forth depending on my mood. My roommate and I were talking last night, and we've become gym buddies and we've decided on a plan to help us get fit and look awesome this summer. Basically, we want to be hot. and healthy. but mostly hot. ;)

You might be wondering why I am telling you this. Well, because not only am I going to answer to my roommate, but I want to answer here as well. So I will be posting my successes and failures each week to keep me accountable.

The plan is to take a class at the gym Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. On Thursdays I will do this thing called 20 second fitness that my roommate got (haven't tried it yet...sounds exciting!) and on Saturdays I go running on the treadmill. I will probably also run on Mondays after my abs & glutes class so as to have some cardio in there. Tuesdays and Wednesdays is Zumba and Fridays is Yoga.

Our plan is to eat healthy. So as natural as possible, with sweets only happening a couple times a week. (no deprivation so there will be no binge when I give in.)

The reward? After a 10lb loss or a loss in inches in my waist (still have to measure) my roommate and I get a new workout outfit (something cute!!) and a new outfit for everyday (i'm wanting a dress!). So here goes. A new regimen for a healthy life starts...NOW.

now if only I wasn't craving chocolate....


three years ago

0 comments: