Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY the 13th!!

This is the 3rd Friday the 13th of the year 2009. Kinda intriguing! The first one I tore my MCL, the second one I had my Senior Project go on stage and here we are, the third one of the year. Hopefully things go well today and nothing seriously awful happens. (although the 2nd one wasn't AWFUL...just a little scary for me, but it turned out good!)

1. The last band I saw live was Yanni.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie, cranberry jello salad, and football!

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is almost done, I just have to place an order online.

4. Thoughts of my knee being 100% better fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear my skinny jeans, but they won't fit over my wrap for my knee.

6. Bagpipes are part of my heritage, and my High School.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to whatever SwingKid plans for us, tomorrow my plans include making SwingKid dinner and taking him to Ballet Showcase and Sunday, I want to read more of Lady of the Forest!

0 comments: