Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thoisday!

I heart Thoisdays. Always. I always hate Wednesdays. (if you hadn't noticed that by now, then you're really slow and I apologize).

Anyways - yesterday ended up not sucking too bad. SwingKid didn't have to spend the evening in the library, so we picked up a pizza and salad from Walmart and settled down to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic. That movie is SO darn funny! I had seen it before, but SwingKid hadn't and he really wanted to watch it.  After that was over we watched this week's episode of Castle and the SYTYCD episodes before I fell asleep on the couch.

So even though the day-time part of my day was no fun and really not my favorite, my evening ended up being extremely pleasant.

Random piece of information for the day - I've  been getting A LOT of hangnails lately and it's driving me crazy. I hate them with a passion. They hurt so bad!

Also - Physical Therapy yesterday = death. I had to walk BACKWARDS on a treadmill. Do you know how hard that is to do? It made me think of an awesome dance done on treadmills, but that didn't make it any less scary.

AND..................That's All Folks!

0 comments: