Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

I am not going shopping today, I refuse to go out and deal with the scores of people doing crazy things (plus i wanted to sleep in. :o) )

I hope all y'all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Here's today's Friday Fill-ins!

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget the real reason for the season.

2. Breakfast this morning will be followed at once by lunch, so much so that it will be Brunch!


3. The trouble is my knee is bothering me and i'm not a fan.


4. My family celebrated Thanksgiving many miles away.


5. With a faint pop I tore my ACL sometime this summer.


6. SwingKid's hints about my Christmas present have been shadowy and ominous.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to decorating the apt for Christmas, tomorrow my plans include the Holy War and eating turkey! and Sunday, I want to enjoy the last day of my 4-day weekend before heading back to work!

0 comments: