Friday, November 06, 2009

FRIDAY!!!

2 weeks ago today I was in surgery. Crazy eh? I went to my doc for my follow-up appointment and he said I was doing really well, keep it up and he'll see me in 4 weeks. good thing i didn't have to pay $50 co-pay for THAT. :P

in other news, i got to take the stupid tape things covering my incisions and i found out that they used SUPER GLUE to put me back together. How cool is that? love it. :o)

AND NOW! it's friday fill-in time

1. Plans and schedules make my life easier to handle .

2. I'm happy when things go the way I plan them .

3. The last thing I drank was water. I love water .

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family, SwingKid and the Gospel .

5. I like veggies and meat on my pizza. And I will always love a canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. yum

6. Dear November, I like how you've been warm as of late. Please do not snow this month. I want a pleasant Thanksgiving .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to study night on campus with SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include laundry, BYU football, and Ponyo and Sunday, I want to do something different!

0 comments: