Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One of those days...

So last night I was PMSing something awful. I seriously was not a happy camper. Being the stupid girl I am, I went shopping trying to boost my spirits (a really, REALLY stupid idea) and things did not go well. I went to DownEast Basics because they have some super cute long sleeved shirts that I wanted to look into purchasing. So I picked up a few things and got into a dressing room. NOTHING looked good. It was extremely depressing. After 1.5 hours of shopping and having only a 30% success rate I gave up and started driving home nearly in tears.

I called SwingKid and ended up at his apartment where at one point I ended up curled up on the couch in a blanket trying to be happy. SwingKid knelt at the edge of the couch and asked me if I was tired, unhappy, pmsing, or angry at him. I wasn't angry at him, and I made sure he knew that. I wasn't exactly sure what i was feeling, but he then proceeded to ask me what he could do to make me feel better. I thought it was so sweet! He made sure to shower me with compliments and kisses before making me go home and go to bed.

Today, is a much better day. I'm wearing one of my cute new shirts, new earrings, and I actually took time to do my hair. Even though I was limited on my time. I have plans to make things happy in my room tonight (it's a DISASTER) so as to help boost my spirits whenever I get home. PLUS tonight is SYTYCD night!! WOO HOO!!

I can't help but sing this song everywhere I go today:

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running and dancing for joy,
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!

0 comments: