Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday

Is it really friday? wow. it's been a really long week. hmmm...here's to next week being faster and better than this week.

1. I remember, I remember the 5th of November....it's Guy Fawkes Day!!! ha ha ha.

2. Dear person x I want you to know that i am very upset that you almsot ran me over in my new car. CURSE You!

3. Is that my 5-year high school reunion coming up!!??? NO WAY!!!

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of sweet. good-bye 10 extra lbs.

5. I'm saving a spot next to me just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list a new iPod would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting together with my payson peeps, tomorrow my plans include bu2 class, webcamin' with the fam and a movie and Sunday, I want to eat yummy food!

And Just to leave you with something fun...my horoscope today really seemed to work :o) Have a good weekend!

You are apt to feel a great deal of support, Alicia, though it might be hidden in rather unexpected places. Don't discount anyone, for even the most caustic remarks are apt to have a touch of sensitivity and progressive thought that can help you out a great deal. There is strength in emotional truth, regardless of how much you don't want to hear it. Bitter pills may be hard to swallow, but they will be good for you in the long run.

0 comments: