Friday, August 07, 2009

First Friday in August...

so i've been a slacker as of late. even my journal is suffering. i apologize. i've been rather blah lately, but i'll try to pick things up again next week. no promises though, i'm still moving.

1. otter pops are my favorite summertime treat.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is ?? who the heck is John Hughes??

3. SwingKids' bald head is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon looked so cool w/the smoke from the fire last night. It was orange-red. So awesome.

5. I need a nap right now.

6. When daylight fades the stars come out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing at a cabin w/my dancer peeps!, tomorrow my plans include more cabin playing and an evening w/SwingKid and Sunday, I want to pack the kitchen and take a nice long nap!

0 comments: