Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Days Go By....

And days go by...
I can feel 'em flyin'
Like a hand out the window in the wind.
The cars go by...
Yeah it's all we've been given,
So you better start livin' right now
'Cause days go by..

Oh...are you looking at me? Sorry...I was just taking a moment to sing a little something as I wrote this post. :D

So...it's time for all y'all to know my latest and greatest and the countdowns that come with said latest and greatest.

24 days - by this day I will have hopefully have lost 10 lbs (p.s. I have lost 3 to this date...I'm rather excited by this fact)

17 days - Roommate R, Sister B and I are all going to go shopping (yes, we have set a specific date. we might go shopping before....but that shopping trip has a special purpose. :o) )

11 days - Chillygator, Katria, Sister B (probably) and I are all going to Vegas to see Linda Eder and Douglas Sills in a fabulous show. I'm rather excited. We just decided to go yesterday/today and it's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!! Road Trip!!!

10 days - BYU FOOTBALL kicks off agains Oklahoma in a brand new stadium! WOOT!!! I am rather excited for this day. Also, this day is the day I will be celebrating my 5 year high school reunion. Kind of crazy to think I've been done with that part of my life for so long!

5 days- until the first day of school at BYU....except I'm not going back!!! ha ha ha suckers! Although SwingKid will be starting classes. Guess we'll see how that goes.....

in a matter of HOURS - Roommate R and I will be REUNITED!!! We're not living together, BUT she is rooming with Sister B and we have many a plans to party (she keeps me sane!) I CAN'T WAIT!!!


Anything in particular you are looking forward to in your life?

0 comments: