Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!

My mom is the best mom in the world. She seriously rocks my world. She always knows what to say and what to give me when the world is gray AND she sets me up on dates. What a silly mom! Today is her birthday and in honor of my mom - I give you the Mom Meme!!

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Entertain me!

2. What makes your mom happy?
flowers, gardening, a clean kitchen

3. What makes your mom sad?
snow

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
oh gosh. well...there's been a few times that she's made me laugh by making fun of people (like my siblings...or boys that i bring over)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
well. she was an only child. so... she was lonely. and she made up people to take the blame around the house.

6. How old is your mom?
well, today is her birthday and she is....48.

7. How tall is your mom?
I think around 5'6" or so. Not much taller than me.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Garden. Make fun of me.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Well. I'm not around about 340 days of the year now that she's moved to Virginia. So...she lives. :o)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Her sweet jewelery OR llamas. Don't ask me how, but something to do with llamas.

11. What is your mom really good at?
creating jewelry. calming my worried soul. making me laugh.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
algebra and any other harder math.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
she's a mom AND she owns a jewelry business.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
hmmm. once upon a time it was shrimp? maybe? i have no idea.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
how she does everything and makes it look good. she's the best mom ever.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
um....an opossum. :o)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
go shopping! eat! cook! play! talk on the phone (a LOT!)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
people tell us we look a like. we are both YELLOW! we both love the sun and we LOVE to play!!

19. How are you and your mom different?
well...i get a lot of smarts from my dad (like math smarts) and she can sew like there's no tomorrow. also, we like slightly different things in boys, clothes, and music...but that's normal i think.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she shows me all the time. she lets me call her 5,000x a day.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
wherever there is sunshine and warmth. :o)

0 comments: