Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY the 13th!!

Let's all pray that this friday the 13th goes better than my last friday the 13th....


1. When I look to the left, I see my coworker's desk.

2. there is no room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work it's magic!

4. ringtones done dirt cheap! aka FREE!! (phonezoo.com)

5. Keeping our neighborhoods safe is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any chocolate feel free to share with me :-).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my haircut and my senior project being premiered! , tomorrow my plans include teaching ballet and my senior project being performed (friends and family are coming!) and Sunday, I want to relax, and read a good book!

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Have a great weekend!!