Sunday, September 09, 2007

It's a Wonderful Life

really. it is. I love life. SO much! It rocks!!! :-D Today church was really awesome and then I made dinner for the SS Prez (which turned out SO good.) And I also made him dessert. :) We also watched the CES fireside together. It was a good fireside, although I kind of dozed in and out of it. oops. :P Life is really good though, I am caught up on all my homework, and I'm actually slightly ahead of myself as well. This semester is going to be a really good one I think. Minus my Econ test. *rolls eyes* but I think I'll be able to handle it all. Rehearsal went really well yesterday. We finished one of the pieces, and that's a really nice feeling. I like feeling accomplished, and finishing a piece does that for me over and over again. Wahoo! I think this week we'll get way into the other piece we've started, and hopefully start another piece. At least, that's what I want to happen. :D all in all life is splendid. Now I just need to find something to do for the rest of my sunday evening. Poor SS Prez hasn't had any time this weekend for homework so he's off being a studious student. Way to be! :) and now....i'm going to go find something to do with myself... ciao

0 comments: