Thursday, September 13, 2007

the end of an era

it's always kind of sad when an era comes to an end. SS Prez came over tonight. we went on a walk. yes....one of those walks. he told me that he felt that we should just be friends. which made me sad, but at the same time it felt so right. it made me realize how the spirit really does speak the truth of all things. because as he told me his feelings towards me and what he really thought about me, the spirit was so strong. He was extremely sweet in the things he told me, and I'm not going to put them all up here, but I am going to say that he told me he thinks that i am really cool and have a super sweet spirit that first attracted him to me, and is still attractive to him and that i wasn't too clingy; in fact, he said that i've been the best girl in so many ways that he has ever dated. he just doesn't feel like we can be anything more than good friends. he's still going to call from time to time and wants to hang out and be friends...but we're not dating anymore. it was good to hear so many things from him that he liked. he even said that he couldn't give me any pointers for dating anyone else, other than to just be myself. so yeah. i'm sort of sad. i'm not sad in the sense that i'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight because i miss him, because we are still going to be friends and what not. but i'm sad that i won't have someone for me anymore. i won't have someone to hold me, or kiss me for that matter. and there's a part of me that thinks its going to be a while before i have someoene like that in my life again. its a sudden realization that you're alone and you don't want to be; you don't feel right without someone there. sigh. so there you go. i don't want to type anymore. i should go to bed.

0 comments: