Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Things

  • I am tired. Also, my to-do list is ridonkulously long right now. Not a fan of that.
  • This week has been rough. Granted, the week after a vacation is usually that way, but with some of the emotional turmoil in my life it was extra hard.
  • I can't believe it's spring (and it actually feels like it!). This year is really going to fly by, I can feel it.
  • There are changes coming to my life this next year - some that I know exactly when they're going to happen and some when I have NO IDEA when they're going to happen. I am ready for change.
  • I know I'll be moving this summer. I'm not signing a year contract at my current residence. (as much as i love my place!) I don't know where I'm moving to yet....but I'm moving. I hate moving.
  • I need to do some serious spring cleaning. I'm hoping to get a jump start on that this weekend.
  • I can't help but remember the fun times from a year ago that happened this week. That was good times y'all, good times.
  • Four of my Ten company members are missing class and rehearsal tonight because of school related events. This drives me nuts. I'm thinking we're just going to watch a movie today in class. I hardly ever do that. If ever really. That will be fun, right? sigh. I can't wait until this dance year is done. I'm so burned out right now.
  • dancing tonight needs to happen. I need the release dancing brings. Especially when that dancing involves Solider Boy. He calms my heart.
  • just ate lunch with some coworkers. made my day. sat outside...got some Vitamin D....I need more sunshine. Good thing the weather is going to be so fantastic this weekend.
  • chocolate covered pomegranates are amazing. 
  • i need a mani/pedi. i wonder if i have time to slip that in somewhere this weekend...
well. that's about it. I'm kind of all over the place today...I'm hoping I can get myself together and be really productive this weekend. :o) Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: